- What's EphPub? EphPub (Ephemeral Publishing) implements a novel key storage mechanism for time-bounded content, that relies on the caching mechanism of the Domain Name System (DNS).
- Work: I was not involved in the research part and was merely supposed to design an iOS App based on it.
- What's DeSCal? It is a shared calendar application which can be used by a group of persons to share their calendar events with each other. It is decentralized i.e. there is no need of a central server to be up and running all the time.
- Work: Designed and implemented a Decentralized Shared Calendar (abbreviated as DeSCal)
- Motivation: The motivation behind this application lies in the fact that DeSCal doesn't need any third party to manage and run it.
- What's P2PMPI? P2PMPI is both an MPJ implementation, and a middleware for the management of computing resources.
- Work: Improved data management features for P2PMPI. Larger files can be transmitted and a disk cache mechanism is provided. A new version 0.29.0 is released. See for more information.
- Motivation: It aims to provide a means to execute parallel Java programs on a set of interconnected hosts (can be a cluster).