Some Good Quotes
- Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. -Steve Jobs (1983)
- The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered, "Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."
- If the deaf are to hear, the sound has to be very loud. -Bhagat Singh
- You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. -Ayn Rand
- Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots. -Larry Kersten :-)
- I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. -Mark Twain
- If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. -Albert Einstein
- There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results. -Kenneth Blanchard
- Here are some pics: Pic1, Pic2, Pic3
Computer Science Stuff
- Nice tutorial to learn Python. Link
- SSH setup without passwd (damn fast!): 1).
ssh-keygen -t dsa 2).
ssh-copy-id user@machine and then,
ssh user@machine No password hassle ;-)