Institution: Joseph Fourier University (a.k.a UJF), Grenoble, France
- Domain: Computer Science
- Batch: November 2013 onwards...
- Thesis: Work in progress...
Institution: Henri Poincare University (a.k.a UHP or Nancy 1), Nancy, France
- Domain: Computer Science (Specialty: Services, Security and Networks)
- Batch: 2010-2011
- Master Thesis: The work was aimed to design a security framework for Decentralized Shared Calendars. The motivation was to secure DeSCal, a decentralized shared calendar, which was designed and implemented earlier. Have a look!
Institution: The LNM Institute of Information Technology (a.k.a LNMIIT), Jaipur, India
- Domain: Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech.) in Communication and Computer Engineering
- Batch: 2006-2010
- B.Tech. Project: The work was aimed to design an efficient cache replacement policy well-suited to data grids. The motivation was the need of an efficient cache replacement policy while improvaing data management features for P2P-MPI. We wrote an article on it which is published in PoS (Proceedings of Science). Have a look on the article!